Exertis welcomes prospective and current partner suppliers
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE A NEW SUPPLIER
Fraud Alert for New Suppliers:Exertis UK has experienced an increased level and frequency of attempted fraud within our industry. We recommend a high level of vigilance when entering into any new business relationship.
If you are approached by anyone using the name “Exertis” (especially anyone using the name of an Exertis director or officer) seeking to set up a new trading account and make purchases, please exercise extra caution in conducting your customer account checks. Fraudsters may try to use the “Exertis” name to make fraudulent purchases.
In particular, please note the following:
- Genuine email correspondence sent by an Exertis employee will always originate from @exertis.co.uk or an equivalent country domain together with the employee’s name.
- Fraudsters hide identities behind email names and web links. Hover your mouse over email names and links embedded in the body of the email. If you want to test the link, open a new window and type in the website address directly rather than clicking on the link from unsolicited emails.
- Typically info@, orders@ or procurement@ or similar email prefixes are not genuine Exertis email addresses we use.
- Certain company documents (including certain accounts and company incorporation documents) are freely available to the public in the UK. These can be accessed and copied by anyone on the UK Companies House website.
- You can verify the order by contacting our office and speaking to the person directly. Please call our main office contact numbers (which can be found at:https://www.exertis.co.uk/locations-uk) and ask to be transferred to the named Exertis person. Do not check the authenticity of an individual using the landline or mobile phone number they provide to you.
- Exertis will never request shipment of product to an address that is not one of our logistic centres or warehouse facilities. You can check our valid locations at: https://www.exertis.co.uk/locations-uk.
- Be cautious of websites that appear to be operated by us. Fraudsters may set up their own “Exertis” websites, which link to the official Exertis website: www.exertis.co.uk.
- If you are the victim of actual or attempted fraud, immediately contact your local fraud and law enforcement agency for assistance. Alternatively, please call our customer service team on 08712 223844.