Credit and Finance
Exertis offers an extensive range of credit services, leasing and financial options to enable our partners and their customers to afford the solutions they need to grow.
Find out more
The Exertis group offers an extensive range of credit services, leasing and financial options to enable our partners and their customers to afford the solutions they need to grow.
Flexible Credit Services
Exertis will work with our reseller and retail partners to try and arrange extra credit where possible. We regularly review credit levels and we're happy to discuss the opportunity to broaden your credit.
Exertis' leasing solutions provide a unique approach so that whatever your customers' financial needs, we can tailor-make a financial solution to meet everyone's cash flow requirements.
Our new online credit services hub provides a one stop, selling solution to help your customer afford more:
- Get an instant quote with our lease payment estimator
- Send a credit application online
- Let us go and compare the market and get the best deal for you and your customer
The Benefits of Leasing
There are a number of advantages for your customers if they decide to lease the solution you are selling to them.
- System life-cycle management - technology undergoes constant change and advancement. Our lease rental agreements can eliminate or reduce equipment disposal issues while allowing scheduled, regular upgrades and replacements.
- One repayment - your entire solution can be consolidated into one easy regular repayment.
- Minimal initial outlay - no large deposit is required and regular repayments are made via direct debit throughout the life of the agreement.
- Fixed payment for simple, planned budgeting - payments made throughout the rental period are not affected by interest rates and avoid the impact of inflation.
- Reduce tax bills - all the lease rentals paid in any year can be fully offset against taxable profits for that year.
- Preserve working capital - paying this way allows preservation of valuable credit lines (such as loans from banks and other finance sources) and capital resources that are usually best devoted to business development and other operational needs.
- Flexibility for technology refresh - any additions and enhancements you may choose to make to the system, or the way it is supported, during the rental period can be factored in throughout the life of the agreement.
Our executive team members have a proven track record of delivering impressive results