For a managed service provider, time is of the essence and the more centralised your back-end management and processes are, the more time you have to concentrate on delivering excellent services for your customers. Exertis have taken care of your procurement and finances for our OpEx billing vendors by offering a combined quoting, ordering, CRM and billing platform called JEM.
This online tool is a fully secured, user friendly experience giving you immediate access to your prices and invoices for our full range of solutions and vendors. Cross-selling and building a true ‘Security-as-a-Service’ suite couldn’t be easier as JEM offers access all areas, with clear messaging and helpful tools for self-scoping. Customisation is also key, as you can rebrand your quotations and add your margins by uploading letterheads and PDFs, and using the built-in margin calculator. You can control access giving your individual teams focused access for quoting, ordering and billing.
Features & Benefits:
- New and improved GUI - Better functionality, reporting, access to user estate and information.
- Vendor Dashboard - Visualise all products and services on offer and identify cross selling opportunities.
- Companies House Plug In - Setting up a new customer is easier than ever, details can be pulled directly from Companies House just by searching for the company name.
- FWaaS - Ordering process has been simplified so that orders can be confirmed in the portal saving you time and handing more power to you.
- Introducing EMaaS - Benefit from replacing legacy solutions with an easy-to-use, affordable hosted email security solution that easily integrates with existing email infrastructure, that can be quickly provisioned without upfront expense and that dynamically responds to new threats while reducing ongoing administration cost and complexity.
- Launching KEMP Metered Licensing (MELA) - A capacity based subscription that provides a flexible approach to licensing of LoadMaster application delivery resources.