Welcome to the Exertis GDPR portal
Your data and its security are important to us and so is your privacy. In this portal, you’ll find details on our privacy and GDPR policies. These outline:
- our commitment to protecting your information
- the information we collect about you
- how we use your information
- our commitment to data security
- how you can access, control or correct your information
- how you can choose to hear from us
- how to submit an enquiry about GDPR.
Further information on the above can be found by clicking on the appropriate button.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used
Exertis Data Protection Policy
We are committed to doing business with integrity which includes taking good care of the personal information of our employees, customers and all other business partners.
Exertis has been running a GDPR project to assess what and how we do things and to enhance our controls around personal data in preparation for the new legislation.