Exertis offers complete go to market solutions including: design, production and delivery of stunning retail executions; smarter product sourcing, packaging and exclusive bundling opportunities; instore merchandising, retail display and digital solutions. No sales, marketing, advertising, PR or digital agency could be as dedicated to your commercial success as we are: results drive your profits as well as ours. External agencies do not understand your brand and products as well as we do, we are experts who have a vested interest in actually selling your products too!
Supply Chain Product Services
We are a leader in professional materials supply chain design and operation, delivering cost, capital and complexity optimisation for our global clients:
- We will source the best value materials, minimise your inventory management overheads and help you to significantly reduce your materials supply chain costs.
- We will plan your production capacity to match your materials supply with demand, releasing cash tied up in stock and optimising the level of capital in your business.
- We will consolidate your supply base and manage your materials sourcing, procurement and fulfilment, dramatically reducing your supply chain complexity.
Go to Market
Exertis logistics is focused on efficiency of delivery, supply chain optimisation, inventory control and management of a range of specialist services tailored for our customers serving both the consumer and business markets.
- Inventory control
- Consignment and fulfilment
- Security tagging
- Trade in, salvage and repair
- Repacking and re-boxing
- Timed end user fulfilment
- Asset management and secure wiping
- Reverse logistics
- Tailored customer solutions
- Drop ship
- Flexible delivery schedules
We are experts in providing end-to-end category management for our brands and retailers. We provide specialist support -including: range propositions into retail; stock and sell through analysis; in-store design and implementation; and in-store training and incentives.
- In-depth market analysis
- Proposition - range of brands
- Experienced team
- Planogram visualisation
- In-store design implementation
- Stock and sell through analysis, and EOL management
- Full electronic integration
- In-store training, marketing and incentives
- Stock exit and clearance
Our full range of Field Merchandising services ensures that our retailers and brands get the most out of their in-store engagement with customers. We focus on providing: auditing and correction inventions for in-store displays; in-store training and assisted selling programs; and brand ambassadors.
- Merchandising and compliance
- In-store training
- Product demo
- Rewards schemes
- Brand ambassadors
- Videos and guides
- Engagement tools
Merchandise and Display
We’ll work with you at every stage of the process to deliver an engaging retail experience.
We’ll help you define the brief and desired outcomes before researching potential design direction and then producing initial point of sale design ideas.
We have the in-house expertise to create dynamic graphical content using 3D software for a clearer idea of how your retail solution will convey your brand and product messaging.
- POS design and print
- Packaging design and print
- Pop up shops
- Planogram visualisation
POS Design and Print
We can create any in-store POS or marketing including but not limited to:
- FSDUs or CDUs
- Integrated display and kiosks
- Display or play tables
- Shelf wobblers at kiosk
- Floor tiles
- Augmented Reality
Packaging and Bundles
We can create any hard or soft bundle in our warehouse:
- Our in-house team can design, print and produce bundles with multiple participating brands
- Assemble in our warehouse – in bulk or per SKU for soft bundles
- Source external brands and products to create exclusive bundles
- Repackaging solutions including re allocation and language changes
Retail Pop Ups
Retail pop ups provide vendors with a targeted opportunity to engage and sell to end users in high footfall retail environments and within key seasonal promotional periods. We provide a complete solution including location scouting, creative design, production and installation of bespoke branded stands.
Our strong relationships put us in the perfect position to partner with retailers throughout a pop-up campaign to provide a fully managed transactional solution. Not only that, we also provide trained brand ambassadors to represent your brand and deliver your measurable KPIs.
- Retail space sourcing
- Creative bespoke stand design
- Production and stand installation
- Design and manufacture of branded merchandise
- Trained brand ambassadors advocating your brands
- Retail payment solution
- Measurable KPIs
E-Commerce and Redemption
Exertis offers trade website solutions, enabling customers to browse and purchase digital products. Trade web solutions provide brands and retailers with:
- Flexible way to promote products
- Simple and hassle-free service for retailer and customer
- Value add promotional tool and management that doesn't jeopardise hardware SRP’s
- Secure payment facilities
- A cost-effective billing metric – Pro rata
- Increased credibility and exclusivity
- A perceived alignment to Tier 1 publishers
- 100% fulfilment by Exertis’ digital distribution divisions
- A CRM tool, enabling bespoke customer details to be captured before release of download code
Website and Hosting
Exertis creates and manages consumer websites that provide an effortless customer experience for end users. We can manage your website in-house, maintaining control of the whole website development process from initial design, build, testing and launch.
We specialise in developing and hosting websites with:
- HTML coding
- UX design
- Secure robust hosting
- Search engine optimisation
- Optimised content
- Mobile response design
- E-commerce solutions
- Product support
- Redemption sites
Digital Stock Room
Exertis Ztorm is the world’s leading digital distribution service, providing an API retail solution that provides brands and retailers with everything to promote, sell and distribute digital goods. Our API retail solution provides our retailers with:
- A secure digital locker for digital assets
- Email or SMS for activation codes that can be sent directly to customers
- Subscription management
- Virtual stock holding
- Redemptions codes
- Bundle attach offers
Digital to Physical
Exertis provides retailers with the ability to display, purchase and sell digital content to end users within their store.
This is achieved by:
- Printing licensed keys on customised physical cards in our warehouse, which we distribute through our existing physical distribution lines to retailers.
- Providing retail collateral including: FSDU’s, shelf hangers and branded gift wallets.
This provides consumers with a traditional retail experience while alleviating stock holding for retailers.
Depending on a brand’s own capabilities, we can provide complete social media management including:
- Creating organic and paid-for posts
- Running highly targeted advertising campaigns
- Sales channel management
- New sales channel launches
- Handling customer service queries
- Crafting localised advertising activity to complement a brand’s own activities
- Operating on a multi-national basis, with multi-lingual support
Content and Media
Brand image is key in engaging consumers online and offline. Strong content and media play a vital part in conveying our vendors brand and products. Exertis commissions and shoots captivating videos and direct high-impact photo shoots that build your brand’s story and asset library.
We achieve this by:
- Creation and management of copy writing for product sheets or editorial content
- Online and e-commerce content optimisation
- Product and lifestyle photography
- Product videos and animation creation across any platform
- Targeted media buying
- Targeted PR for bespoke campaigns
We specialise in ensuring your brand and products on Amazon have the right content that is optimised and advertised through targeted campaigns to drive your sales conversions. We focus on 2 key areas: Online Brand Management and Demand Generation.
Online Brand Management
- We start by understanding where Amazon fits in your overall strategy
- We then conduct a brand health audit and category analysis
- We provide a full product set up, content optimisation, A+ and translation services
- We make it easy for buyers to find the products (including upsell & x-sell etc)
- We provide a fully self-serve in-house agency to market products utilising Amazon Advertising platforms to drive sales conversion
- We also market products beyond the Amazon platform, including PR, social media and ATL campaigns
- We provide logistics management ensuring products remain in stock
- Maintain accuracy with policies, pricing and supply chain
- We provide full campaign reporting and analysis
Generate demand through an always-on approach to Amazon Search (AMS) and Top of the Funnel brand awareness campaigns through Amazon DSP (AAP) – on both managed and self-serve basis.
Generate demand through all other key digital channels including Google Ads, GDN, DoubleClick, YouTube, Twitch, Social, and Digital PR.
PR and Creative Content
We drive sales via a tailored combination of editorial, advertising, and owned content to stimulate consumers’ interest in your brand.
- Media Relations: high-value exposure via news stories, product roundups, gift guides and credible reviews in independent third-party media brands all drive demand for key products.
- Advertising: strategic media-buying reinforces your brand’s messages to your target audiences, gaining you valuable messaging space and generating brand recognition.
- Creative Content: with complete control of the messaging, we can create your creative branded content, which allows you to extend key messages, develop your brand and connect with consumers via social platforms, and bespoke collateral such as websites, microsites, brochures, product sheets and videos.
PR and Brand Awareness
We can create PR opportunities for your brand across a broad range of technology, national and lifestyle media.
We have key contacts at all these top publications/websites and many more! We can get you exposure in the national newspapers, consumer magazines - as well as television programmes.
Measurable PR results that drive demand:
- As well as media coverage, we win our brands awards and develop brand advocates within the media
- We tactically combine PR with marketing spend to both reinforce messaging and guarantee yet more editorial coverage
- We always share PR coverage with existing and potential retailers to drive sales into the channel
Our executive team members have a proven track record of delivering impressive results
Supply Chain Services
Our European Supply Chain Services business, Exertis SCS, works right across the supply chain to stream line the supply side activities of numerous internationally renowned brands, creating competitive advantages in their market places.Read More
Credit & Finance
The Exertis group offers an extensive range of credit services, leasing and financial options to enable our partners and their customers to afford the solutions they need to grow.Read More