Print Business at exertis in Basingstoke
At Exertis, we thrive in a company culture that is driven to deliver more for customers. Our employees are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Exertis, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join the fast-paced Design Studio Team at one of the leading distributors of business and consumer technology products in the UK.
Exertis are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated, motivated and personable individual with excellent design and communication skills to join its established Marketing Design Studio. You will be creative and have exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills. You also need to be capable of using your initiative to work to strict guidelines as well as working as a team player to achieve targets.
- Design artwork within set parameters, ensuring high spec delivery for a variety of artwork including:
- Press advertising
- Web advertisements
- Publicity & stationery items
- Office & exhibition posters & graphics
- Awareness of the guidelines surrounding the corporate image both internally and externally
- Work closely with vendors guidelines
- Achievement of set objectives and goals
- Self-development – skills such as new software and techniques
Skills and Experience
- Min 1-year studio experience or degree/HND level in design
- Technical skills with current packages in design (Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop) and general Microsoft Office & Windows
- A good understanding and working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Creative, strong attention to detail, good organisational and efficient.
- Ability to handle and resolve issues successfully
- Flexible and confident
- Positive attitude with a drive to hit and over perform on objectives and targets
- Ability to work conscientiously under pressure
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct.