Welcome to Exertis
Welcome to Exertis!
As a trade-only distributor we can only supply trade customers such as retailers, resellers and systems integrators with our unique blend of products, services and business enhancing tools. The password protected areas of our site are for the use of our trade customers only.
However we would be delighted to welcome you to the Exertis distribution partner services, to apply for a new account please read the below.
New Customer Trade Account Application
Please complete the Trade Application Form (available here: New Customer Trade Application Form) to register for your account with Exertis. The information required to complete your application includes:
- Company Details
- Limited Company Details
- Type of Business
- Bank Details
- Turnover of Company – Previous Year & Forecast Year
- Details of all Directors, Proprietors, Partners - Names, Contact Details
- Two Trade References (Major Suppliers)
Submission of this form indicates formal acceptance of Exertis' conditions of sale for trading and Exertis' website terms and conditions for using the website. When your information is received, Exertis will set up your account. For non-credit accounts, the process usually takes about three working days, while credit accounts are usually set up within five to ten working days dependant on reference response.
For any enquiries in regards to setting up your account, please contact us on email@example.com or 01282 776776.
Request a Web Account (For Existing Customers only)
- Please complete the online account application form, available here: Online Account Application Form.
- You will be required to provide contact details for a nominated web administrator, responsible for dealing with the online account.
- When your information is received, Exertis will endeavour to set up your online account within a few working days.
- The nominated administrator will then set up other users in your company as required. Submission of this form indicates formal acceptance of Exertis' website terms and conditions.
Submission of this form indicates formal acceptance of Exertis' website terms and conditions.
Exertis is dedicated to maintaining the highest levels of sustainability, quality and ethical performance in all that we do. We cultivate a strong internal culture of ethical practice and legal compliancy from senior management to our admin and warehousing staff.